Sunday, November 29, 2020

Pentateuch

The first five books of the Bible are called the Pentateuch. It is also known as Torah. 

The Pentateuch marks the beginning of the history of salvation.

Names of the first 5 books of the Bible are: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy.

I will quote one verse from each of these books. 

1.  I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. Genesis 12:2 

2. The Lord will fight for you; all you have to do is to keep still.” Exodus 14:14 

3. I will set my tabernacle in your midst, and will not loathe you. Leviticus 26:11 

4. The Lord bless you and keep you! Numbers 6:24 

5. It is the Lord who goes before you; he will be with you and will never fail you or forsake you. So do not fear or be dismayed.”  Deuteronomy 31:8 

No comments:

Post a Comment